Big Rock big rock how to set throttle and brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read we have 5 throttle and some brake settings how do you set this up thanks

check your manual...it's all there. ..mix of power on while holding reset button...listen for beeps...etc ..read it a few times...then try it...you won't mess anything up that can't be reset to factory again...

keep reading...take your time. ..you can do it...get familiar with your vehicle. ..it will help you in the long run...and use this forum to extend your knowledge and help you past sticking points....

start with the manual...ESC tuning ...somewhere around page 22..23...there is a table. check back with us....good luck dude...

Last edited:
I found it I was happy with the brake setting but was wondering where most are running the punch setting

mines all factory set

I found it I was happy with the brake setting but was wondering where most are running the punch setting

mines all factory set

sure thing...it's a Hobbywing esc..and if it works like all the others... punch settings go higher than 5....so if you like being on the lid...go higher...it goes up to 9...in a thread by Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme for his outcast he and others outline the setting steps for going higher...

in short...after the level 5 setting (5 beeps)..level 6 is one long beep...level 7 is one long and one short beep...etc...something like that ..I will find the chat and link it here...

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-outcast-6s-blx-tips-tricks-and-vids.2022/

try it out...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back