Big Rock lost stearing all of the sudden no reason, just turned car on to maoe some adjustments and know I have 0 stearing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erikfireplaces

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
Also when I adj. The ST my fans will slow down for just a second, not sure if they are the same problem or not.

steering trim you say did you adjust the dual rate bc when you do that it will adjust how much it will steer to the point where it won't steer at all try adjusting the dr before you get a new servo
steering trim you say did you adjust the dual rate bc when you do that it will adjust how much it will steer to the point where it won't steer at all try adjusting the dr before you get a new servo
my 2018 talion has the tactic radio what radio is with ur car

Make sure there's not a rock wedged into the steering arm/servo. I had a similar issue and found a pebble that was causing the issue.

my 2018 talion has the tactic radio what radio is with ur car
I did, thats when I lost all steering. Made some wierd noises and wouldn't respond to me.
Make sure there's not a rock wedged into the steering arm/servo. I had a similar issue and found a pebble that was causing the issue.
Alright will do. Thanks
^^^^Do u have another servo?
I don't, but
I did, thats when I lost all steering. Made some wierd noises and wouldn't respond to me.

Alright will do. Thanks
SLT3
^^^^Do u have another servo?
Im not sure what to put back in it. Same one for$10 or get a better one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back