Big Rock motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKWoods

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Talion
So I am wanting to get a back-up motor for my Big Rock and want to know if I should just get another stock one or something different? Just wanting to see what others have done and what options are out there.

So I am wanting to get a back-up motor for my Big Rock and want to know if I should just get another stock one or something different? Just wanting to see what others have done and what options are out there.
My thoughts would be if you are going to keep the electronics the same, doing well with heat and wear on what you currently have happy with 3S then get the same as a spare motor from JRC or eBay.

Something I have thought about doing but since I favor my BR more over my Granite I rarely run for now I just decided if I need a spare motor I will take it out of the Granite.

Get another stock one from Jennysrc.com and replace the bearings in it. That’s the cheap way. You could also get a Hobby Wing 3200kv motor.

I actually have a set of JimsBearings on the way to replace the stock ones. This is just so I have a motor on hand in case I'm out somewhere and one goes out.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I ended up ordering a stock one from Jenny's RC. That was the easier of all since I won't have to change anything else out. Also the cheapest way to go since it is just a back-up. If I do decide to change to another one I would probably go with the Hobby Wing 3200kv.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back