Big Rock Big Rock only goes forward, no reverse ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexBigRockCrewCab

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
i have a big rock crew cab and i switched it to 4s long story short i now have the blx120esc but thing is it only goes forward and no reverse i’ve did end points adjustment i hit bind i did everything i could is there anyone else on here that could possibly know something i don’t that will fix the issue thank you

i have a big rock crew cab and i switched it to 4s long story short i now have the blx120esc but thing is it only goes forward and no reverse i’ve did end points adjustment i hit bind i did everything i could is there anyone else on here that could possibly know something i don’t that will fix the issue thank you
You have to calibrate the esc to the transmitter.
4wer564.jpg

it’s actually my tactic ttx300 because it’s doing same issue with my factory blx 100 esc and that esc never had a issue it goes forward but no reverse also so i know it’s my remote so how do i factory reset the remote like if it was out of of the box

Y
Yeah I'm having the same problem, mine won't go forwards just back and steering works OK, and mine also won't go backwards either sometimes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back