Big rock owners shocks ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael b

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Happy new year proud owner of my first RC big rock 3s blk . Anyway i love it its a beast . Iv been taking it into the wood, off ramps, the beach, flying threw the air 8 -10 ft. Lol I bring it to work 🤪
So problem with stock front right shock getting stuck closed . Im purchasing new shocks .so my question is the new shocks don't have that protection peice. Tried looking for a set with them can't find it . What do you suggest in the situation? Any thoughts would be appreciated

167435423907582757304988189739.jpg

Happy new year proud owner of my first RC big rock 3s blk . Anyway i love it its a beast . Iv been taking it into the wood, off ramps, the beach, flying threw the air 8 -10 ft. Lol I bring it to work 🤪
So problem with stock front right shock getting stuck closed . Im purchasing new shocks .so my question is the new shocks don't have that protection peice. Tried looking for a set with them can't find it . What do you suggest in the situation? Any thoughts would be appreciated

View attachment 271937

Hello and Welcome!

We all like to buy from Jenny's. He is a kit breaker. You can get a full set already assembled and have spares:
https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...-rear-shocks-dampers-springs-granite-ar102711

The shock guards aren't completely necessary IMO. If the set of shocks you are planning on buying doesn't have them, but the shocks are the right price and type you want, then I wouldn't worry about it. Just my two cents.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back