Big Rock big rock servo, which to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can afford it - Savox sw1212sg. This is what I have in my Big Rock and it's a strong fast servo. I have a Savox sw0231mg in my Vorteks and it works as well as the stock Spectrum servo and is half the price of the other Savox.

I've tried the cheaper Chinese ones, and I know some people have had good results with them but I didn't find them as fast and strong as the stock servos or the Savox replacements.

This is just my experience I'm still pretty new in hobby.

I went with a JX Evoboost 21kg from Banggood. Took a week to arrive in the UK. Feels sturdy, looks great and is noticeably faster and stronger than the stock one. Very happy.

Also needed a 25 tooth servo saver.

E-tronix ET2072 30KG servo (Im UK based so not sure of its availability worldwide) with the official Arrma 25T servo saver.
Its much much better than the original.........what with it actually working and turning the wheels without juddering :)

I have the no ecoboost in my sons typhon and just got mine in the mail yesterday for my big rock. They are on Amazon so don’t have to use banggood and the shipping is about 2 days

Yea definitely auto correct ! I meant the jx ecoboost. Cheap servo and it works great just put it in my big rock Waiting for lipos to charge and I’ll test it out 👍

Honestly if you don't want to mess with getting a different servo saver, just go to JennysRC and get a Kraton servo(Or any 6s S652). At only $18, it's 18kg and can handle the 3s line. I have one in my Granite and have been bashing on it for a long time now without issues. I honestly think the S652 is what should have came in the 3s rigs in the first place. The 7kg 651 is just too weak lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back