Big Rock Big rock servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregcooper

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
Would any of the Nero platform owners tell me if when the trucks wheels are straight, and your looking at the servo, should it be dead center of the servo? I have only just upgraded my servo to a nice hitec and found that my Big rocks servo horn is about a half inch off towards the front of the truck not in the middle of the servo like my other RCs. Does it matter? Also can not get it trimmed straight, it's either going ever so slightly to the right on throttle or when I try to trim back it goes somewhat harder to the left under power and
Off.

Why not remove the arm and turn on the truck and transmitter. Center your trim knob. The servo should center itself. Put the arm on with the wheels pointing straight. That should give you full trim adjustment in either direction. If the truck keeps pulling one way or the other, also check your alignment. make sure one wheel isn't kicked in or out.

I guess pictures would help.
Here are the pictures, this is how my big rock was when I bought brand new from tower.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have the same problem. Arrma stock servo did that and after few drives it burns. Put savöx waterresistant omd servo from my old kyosho monster. Now it makes the same. No stright drive. Blue savöx waterproff is on and new test today.

New blue savöx. No change. It goes straight after trim. After 10sek bash it turns to hell. Trim it straight same poop happens.

I
I have the same problem. Arrma stock servo did that and after few drives it burns. Put savöx waterresistant omd servo from my old kyosho monster. Now it makes the same. No stright drive. Blue savöx waterproff is on and new test today.

New blue savöx. No change. It goes straight after trim. After 10sek bash it turns to hell. Trim it straight same poop happens.
I wonder if a clamping horn from axial would fix this problem?

A clamp horn just helps if the original horn slips over the teeth of the servo.
Mostly it is enough to use an arm from aluminium. Sure, better is a clamp version of them.
Are you sure that a slipping arm / clamp is the problem? I use the original arrma servo since the first day, OK ist is not strong but till yet it did not burn out. All in all the servo / saver combination of the Nero is a little weak for those heavy truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back