Big rock shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , I was looking for shocks also when I had my Bigrock but tbh the stock ones are fine. I was looking at the proline offering but there not cheap
If you are good with the stockers and find that the shafts don't bend or the perches don't crack, like most others go through, that is great.
But I would avoid the PL's IMHO. (n)Don't waste your money on that PL bling.
Why not go with Arrma 6s shocks???? Most everyone does. They are best and parts can be easily sourced and replaced. Just that I never broke any of my 6s shocks on my heavier 6s rigs. Food for thought.:cool:

Below I pictured one of the suspension parts that I used to create a spacer. Not sure what the part is called so I included a picture. I just took a utility knife and cut each end off to create the ball part of it and that’s what I used for the front. The other smaller section I put on the back to give that a little clearance as well. Any other questions let me know

View attachment 215081

View attachment 215082

View attachment 215083

Actually this ball pivot is what I used for a spacer. Again I cut each and off with a utility knife to create the ball
Okay I just those as spaces but I think I need long screws become I went to run in at the park and the rear just came off after I did a small roller over ..lol what kind of size did u use on the bottom with the spacers..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back