Big Rock 💪 BIG PAPA LONG ROCK 32" stretched speedster build. KING OF ALL ROCKS 👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear fog lights (like was mentioned above for UK/Euro use and many others) aren’t what you’re thinking of. They’re not white or amber lights blinding the cars behind you, they’re actually just bright red lights, like a slightly brighter brake light that keeps overtaking cars from driving up your bunghole in poor visibility conditions.
The light system I have has white fog lights for rear and front..I think this light system is for crawlers.i can definitely see crawlers having white in the rear for being able to get a light source from behind.i see people constantly going in reverse and Forward a bunch of times to conquer a obstacle.🤷 As for 1/1 I don't know what color or why they would be used .thanks for sharing that info..when I go to Portugal to visit my family I have seen trucks and with the dogs in the rear ,just never payed attention to what color they were or them being used .I'll have to keep this in mind next time I go..
Just a quick update .since we on the light system topic..I'm still waiting for the 3rd channel cable to come in .it's been over a month since I ordered it .it's coming from china and the tracking says Dec 5 🤬🤬.I've sent them messages on concerns about where the fk is this and I'm getting the run around to wait another week..eBay says before I ask for a refund I must wait until the Dec 5..that's rediculous..I should have just bought one from u.s.sorry guys but that's where I'm at now .🤷

The light system I have has white fog lights for rear and front..I think this light system is for crawlers.i can definitely see crawlers having white in the rear for being able to get a light source from behind.i see people constantly going in reverse and Forward a bunch of times to conquer a obstacle.🤷 As for 1/1 I don't know what color or why they would be used .thanks for sharing that info..when I go to Portugal to visit my family I have seen trucks and with the dogs in the rear ,just never payed attention to what color they were or them being used .I'll have to keep this in mind next time I go..
Just a quick update .since we on the light system topic..I'm still waiting for the 3rd channel cable to come in .it's been over a month since I ordered it .it's coming from china and the tracking says Dec 5 🤬🤬.I've sent them messages on concerns about where the fk is this and I'm getting the run around to wait another week..eBay says before I ask for a refund I must wait until the Dec 5..that's rediculous..I should have just bought one from u.s.sorry guys but that's where I'm at now .🤷
I’d recommend Ali Express over eBay for stuff coming from China. Much faster and better service.

Holy mother of Jesus ..it's been a while .geez I need to finish extending this cover so I can be done with this build..😁👍 .this is what happens when you buy more ARRMAS and I start other projects 🤷.no worries Big papa long Rock is almost done .😉

good. we're waiting 🤪
Been busy working on my new Rc room in my basement.kinda put all my projects on hold,but I will get back to this soon very soon thank you all for being patient 👍

Wasup every one .so I love my Big Rock and I had a dream. To make my BR longer . I'm always looking at it and seeing what can be done to make this truck better..and arrma has made a beautiful truck to start with but we as RC hobbiest we have different views /ideas/thoughts.so normal or stock isn't for us .I want to be able to express my self through a creation .one that I hope inspire others to do the same .it's what makes us who we are.we are rc alohics 😆 so I'm going to start this build and share my ideas .I'll show pics of steps I take along the way.plz be patient because this isn't going to happen in a day. I'm am currently waiting on parts I ordered. I plan to extend the chassis and also the original Big Rock body cover .body cover will require for me to do extensive body work.alot of prefabricating will have to be done .I' have a few ideas on how to go about this.soon as these parts come in I'll start. Body will have to be the first thing I start on .only because I'm limited to sections of the new cover that I can use..either I go with a extra cab or longer bed or extra cab and longer bed..when I choose then I'll get a measurement.with that then I can start on chassis cutting.i bought another stock blx v3 3s chassis and also another center drive shaft.will be putting both together to the length I need.all of this modding will be crazy.but I'm excited to do this.i have not seen a extended big rock yet with original body also extended.so wish me luck and let's ROCK 🤟🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

View attachment 248882
This is the before picture .☝️ little monster truck that will be transformed into a long street beast.First ever of it's kind .there will be no other like this .I make my claim now.i have done much searching and have found no build threads of anyone on here or the web to make this claim.id like to say it's going to be the birth of "BIG PAPA LONG ROCK"💪😁🇺🇲

View attachment 248884

View attachment 248885

View attachment 248886
Great build, :love: , the flags.

Back