Big Rock Big Rock vs Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isak

Reaction score
So I’m trying to decide between a Big Rock 3s and a Granite 3s. I’m aiming towards the big rock because of its size, handling, and air control but I don’t know about it’s grass, dirt, and sand capability. Does it work as good as the Granite in those driving conditions?

I have both and granite was my first one grass all.car gonna struggle when gras are high.if u like wheelies goes for the.granite.big rock out of the box.change the tires those suck and she do less wheelies. Both trucks are awesome there my opinion now op.to.you.in what's u like.just enjoy and have fun

A have big and granite,kraton 6s and going to buy notorius for my son just a enjoying my 6s kraton and think the same for Noto eather can be so fun and put a lot of smiles in your face👍

Granite is great for stunts and wheelies all day and fast flips good air control. Bigrock is longer, wider so more stable not as much wheelies and a little less flip/air control. For more general bashing Bigrock is more stable so that would be my input, where as Granite is better for flips and stunts but not as good handling for general bashing being SWB and not as wide. So if you want a flipping wheelie machine go Granite if you want more stable, less wheelies and flips go Bigrock 👍 here's some video pulling some sick flips with my Granite I love it as much as my 6s rigs, well maybe not as much as my beefed out Noto but it's a close second

In grass dirt and sand, the Big Rock will do better. I love my Granite, it's great for flips and stunts, but it won't handle rougher conditions as well as a Big Rock.

Last edited:
I love my granite, for your normal use it'll do anything you ask of it. If you want high speed stability in corners maybe get a big rock... Or as I did get a granite, put typhon arms and turnbuckles on it, then you'll have a wide granite that handles better but still stunts like a boss!....
Then it won't be enough and you'll go buy a kraton 6s or atleast that's my experience

I've both as well and I prefer the Granite. It makes more fun especially regarding stunts and jumping. But both trucks are great and the big rock ist more stable.

Back