Big Rock Big Rock wheels stuck to one side

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAWGGONE78

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Senton 6s
When I got my BRCC out today and I turned on front wheels automatically turn to one side. Wheels will turn back and forth but return to one side when I let go of transmitter. Any suggestions truck is not a month old only ran handful of times.

When I got my BRCC out today and I turned on front wheels automatically turn to one side. Wheels will turn back and forth but return to one side when I let go of transmitter. Any suggestions truck is not a month old only ran handful of times.
Like all the way to that one side?
If so your servo is probably done
If it’s just a little try changing the steering trim on your radio.

Like all the way to that one side?
If so your servo is probably done
If it’s just a little try changing the steering trim on your radio.
Yeah all the way to one side. Did once before but after turning off and on couple times it stopped.

Check for binding but if it's automatic, re calibrate with everything (dials) centered. If it still fails, test servo and receiver separately. Then eliminate and replace as needed. I'm still running both stock rx and servo in my BRCC after over a year and with heavier tires and 18t pinion. Maybe i'm lucky or you've fell on bad luck. I'd recalibrate first though and details of how in the manual. Takes a couple minutes and hopefully you'll be in good shape. ? Good luck

If it just came out of the box they almost all need Steering trim to go straight like every rc because they are not calibrTed out of the factory if the servo is already dead or faulty horizon hobby will send you a new one

When we first got BRCC for Christmas it did once or twice out of box. Shut off and back on worked ok. Its rained constantly so haven't used but a couple times. Today when getting out for son turned on transmitter and then truck, wheels turn automatically turn to one side. Turned off straightened wheels and turned back on with same result. I'll try and re calibrate and see what happens.

Strange. If it happens that you can't fix it when you recalibrate esc, I would call Horizon on the phone and ask them what is the best next step. Could also be receiver and maybe double check connections just to be sure and if you call Horizon, they may send a servo or receiver or both. I hear they're very good about fair warranty claims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back