Big Rock with Hellcat Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshua

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was thinking about buying a 1/10 scale clear Hellcat body for my Big Rock V3. I think it would look like a bad a$$ off road muscle car.

I am planning on spray painting the body with black bed liner also. I will post I picture to this thread once it’s done!

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas.

You will have to really cut open the wheel wells and lift the body but yeah, it'll be cool. I put a ‘72 Cuda body on my Senton and liked it, but I also went with road tire HOONS on 17mm hex conversion hubs

I think it Depends on how wide the body is. If it is the width of the stock Big Rock i would consider doing it. If it is the width of the stock senton body it might look stupid to me with the Monstertruck tires but that is a matter of taste.
Maybe you proof me wrong. 😊

https://www.arrmaforum.com/media/thomas-pettersson-tribute.9688/full

Is this kind of what you're trying to do?

Screenshot_20210907-192452_Chrome.jpg

Lol it’s been hard to find a body. Where is a good place to order from?

Yeah, I’m thinking something like that. Thanks for sharing!
Any luck? I'm also a Challenger owner and this body would be great :)

TexasMoterSpeedway.jpg

Hello everyone, I was thinking about buying a 1/10 scale clear Hellcat body for my Big Rock V3. I think it would look like a bad a$$ off road muscle car.

I am planning on spray painting the body with black bed liner also. I will post I picture to this thread once it’s done!

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any ideas.
Update on the new body! Sorry it’s been so long. I ended up getting the same body but painted it myself. I think it turned out pretty cool, so I wanted to share.

8491403D-F9E1-4B8B-B349-8CD1801DE110.jpeg

E2BB2CDA-4CF8-488E-B232-DAA265082396.jpeg

4B361757-2EB9-4B2B-A7C9-C5D118A8854E.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back