Big rock with vorteks wing and roof skids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCJones

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Vorteks
After taking a few bumps it became apparent that the big rock was lacking in the protective parts department so I started looking around for roof rails and a wing.
Didn't find anything that really appealed to me then I glanced over at my Vorteks and got to thinking. Looked around for some pics but couldn't find anything so looked up the part number and ordered.

I like the way it turned out so far! Just a little adjustments on the wing and it will be perfect for me.

Let me know what you guys think

20210915_134505.jpg

20210915_134435.jpg

After taking a few bumps it became apparent that the big rock was lacking in the protective parts department so I started looking around for roof rails and a wing.
Didn't find anything that really appealed to me then I glanced over at my Vorteks and got to thinking. Looked around for some pics but couldn't find anything so looked up the part number and ordered.

I like the way it turned out so far! Just a little adjustments on the wing and it will be perfect for me.

Let me know what you guys think

View attachment 169235

View attachment 169236
Did my rock the same way wasn’t a fan of the wing mounts off the kraten think this a better set up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back