Big Squid RC Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying that at all. Of course they'e both bashers! Lol

That's all I was trying to say is that the kraton is a more rounded and can do anything with it bash / race/drift if your heart desires I was just saying it is more vesitile. I am a basher not a racer so nowhere close to Dale Earnhardt Jr lol far from it actually.

Last edited:
All im saying is the xmaxx was meant for certain things. The kraton is a basher, but its also a rocket. I love the kraton. The xmaxx is heavier and slower.... tho it's still a badass truck. Ive seen guys do huge huge back flips with the xmaxx!

Lol. What's funny is that I have never known Big Squid to put up as many posts back to back like they have since the 'Final Four' results came out. Seems like they're trying to bury the March Bashness posts. Or maybe they're working on the final round and I just like conspiracies...lol

Lol. What's funny is that I have never known Big Squid to put up as many posts back to back like they have since the 'Final Four' results came out. Seems like they're trying to bury the March Bashness posts. Or maybe they're working on the final round and I just like conspiracies...lol
What's also funny was the last round went from 3/28 - 3/30 and was between the Arrma Kraton and the Losi Baja Super Rey and they just so happened to put up this post.
upload_2018-4-4_9-19-18.png

What's also funny was the last round went from 3/28 - 3/30 and was between the Arrma Kraton and the Losi Baja Super Rey and they just so happened to put up this post.
View attachment 17527

I did find that very suspicious and in the end, Big Squid didn't get the results they were looking for. It's all made even stranger by the fact that Horizon Hobby now owns Arrma and Axial.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back