Big Rock Big tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisDown1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
The big Rock with Granite wheels/tyres. Handles a treat.

Attachments

• 8FC6FC12-8883-4D5F-A406-D246035F3C93.jpeg
    8FC6FC12-8883-4D5F-A406-D246035F3C93.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 96
Man.

I want an Arrma MT for variety against my Typhon, and the BRCC is so logical because of the parts crossover. The only thing stopping me is the thought of swapping bearings again, especially swapping those damn motor bearings again. I lost half my body weight doing those.

But then I see posts like this and it brings me closer and closer. Geez that looks so freaking good bro!

Man.

I want an Arrma MT for variety against my Typhon, and the BRCC is so logical because of the parts crossover. The only thing stopping me is the thought of swapping bearings again, especially swapping those damn motor bearings again. I lost half my body weight doing those.

But then I see posts like this and it brings me closer and closer. Geez that looks so freaking good bro!

The BRCC is an awesome fun truck. I love it!

The only thing stopping me is the thought of swapping bearings again, especially swapping those damn motor bearings again. I lost half my body weight doing those.
I think I found a solution for the motor bearing going, mine now lasts after packs and packs of running in sand. I think this is it.
It involves sealing the gearbox completely, which involves using some shoe-goo for the front opening and gorilla tape to seal the spur opening. it works quite well! super smooth and quite after all these runs.

and the BBRC is such a good looker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back