bigger tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killabee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
What size gears do I need to run a larger tire like 1/8 scale also what is the pitch on the big rock?

It depends on the outer diameter of the tires and how much they balloon. 32p or 0.8mod.

It depends on the outer diameter of the tires and how much they balloon. 32p or 0.8mod.
These are the tire sizes I’m pretty new to the hobby they aren’t huge but I hear I need to regear
6DC101FA-458B-4E47-A7B5-EBC3BA8866E7.png

Yep you’re gonna need the 17mm hexes from HR to run those. You will need to step down to a 13T most likely and will likely need a steel spur too. Also prob should grab a motor fan.

Yep you’re gonna need the 17mm hexes from HR to run those. You will need to step down to a 13T most likely and will likely need a steel spur too. Also prob should grab a motor fan.
Yeah I have the hex adapter coming and also already have the fan just need to slap it on I’ll check into some gears I guess
Those are 17mm hex. Does the BRCC have 17mm hex? I don’t have one so I don’t know for sure. I think a lot of guys swap out the tires for the Arrma Granite tires which are a little wider.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...es-wheels-tyres-rims-dboots-fortress-ar102666
No 17mm but have the conversion on the way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back