Infraction bigger tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kga943

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
just purchased a infraction and i would like to be able to run it in front of my house but the infraction sits to low what tire could i put on to raise it up a little ?

Pretty impressive.

? maybeI’ll convert my sons K8s into a low rider speed basher ?
DO IT YOU WONT!

1586310566039.gif

just purchased a infraction and i would like to be able to run it in front of my house but the infraction sits to low what tire could i put on to raise it up a little ?
What kind of surface do you have in front of your house?
Most guys raise the front suspension a bit by turning the shock collars. Re-set the droop screws also to bring the arms down more. Its very low out the box. When it brakes, it nose dives and scrapes the ground and you will rip out the front splitter screws that aren't recessed. That addresses half of the problem. If on fairly smooth pavement/asphalt it should not be too low to drive at all. It's a road car, not an off road. Arrma calls it an All-road, but that's misleading. You need 1/8 buggy low profile tires that should fit. Mini pins and others are available. But like stated above you need to mod the body mounts to raise that body for those tires and accept more suspension travel.
You can't put MT tires on it. Sorry.:LOL:

Last edited:
What kind of surface do you have in front of your house?
Most guys raise the front suspension a bit by turning the shock collars. Re-set the droop screws also to bring the arms down more. Its very low out the box. When it brakes, it nose dives and scrapes the ground and you will rip out the front splitter screws that aren't recessed. That addresses half of the problem. If on fairly smooth pavement/asphalt it should not be too low to drive at all. It's a road car, not an off road. Arrma calls it an All-road, but that's misleading. You need 1/8 buggy low profile tires that should fit. Mini pins and others are available. But like stated above you need to mod the body mounts to raise that body for those tires and accept more suspension travel.
You can't put MT tires on it. Sorry.:LOL:
i have concrete squares in are subdivision very rough for a low rider but i will try some of your other ideas

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back