Kraton Biggest 3S Battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I'm difficulty trying to work out what pair of 3S batteries to get for a 2018 Kraton. I'm trying to get maximum mAh and C rating which will fit into the battery tray (without modifications), which won't break the bank and are available in the UK. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

TBH, your better off finding a lighter battery that fits as larger batteries add weight. Since it's a Kraton, I'm assuming your going to be airing it out some. Less weight is less abuse on the suspension and chassis overall as it slaps the ground.

I used to run 9000mah 2S SMC packs in my erevo and savage flux. They weight quite a bit more than the 7200/7400's I was using in my smaller trucks. I stopped buying the big packs and now only get the 7400's. Seemed to have made a significant difference in suspension problems overall. Also, less weight means cooler temps and in the end, I only lost a couple minutes run time while gaining higher C packs that charged faster due to being smaller.

TBH, your better off finding a lighter battery that fits as larger batteries add weight. Since it's a Kraton, I'm assuming your going to be airing it out some. Less weight is less abuse on the suspension and chassis overall as it slaps the ground.

I used to run 9000mah 2S SMC packs in my erevo and savage flux. They weight quite a bit more than the 7200/7400's I was using in my smaller trucks. I stopped buying the big packs and now only get the 7400's. Seemed to have made a significant difference in suspension problems overall. Also, less weight means cooler temps and in the end, I only lost a couple minutes run time while gaining higher C packs that charged faster due to being smaller.
That makes a lot of sense - perhaps I should just get 2 sets of smaller batteries to extend the run time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back