Kraton Biggest battery that fit...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thermal shut down before you hit the low voltage cut off. You need to add fans to the motor. I’m running 6s 5200mh. I’m getting about 20 minutes of run time racing against others. Before the fan 195 degrees at the end of a run. With fans 125 degrees.

Thermal shut down before you hit the low voltage cut off. You need to add fans to the motor. I’m running 6s 5200mh. I’m getting about 20 minutes of run time racing against others. Before the fan 195 degrees at the end of a run. With fans 125 degrees.

20 minutes and the vlc hits? At what voltage your vlc kick in?

I run an 8000mah 6S SMC in mine with a Max8 EZRun combo. It fits fine in the Outcast battery tray, have never hit thermal but I do have a motor fan. I'd say it'll run about 30 mins.

Update: I just intall fans to the motor and i ran my kraton to tested and at some point of running it it stop running and i need it to cycle the esc switch off/on voltage per cells was at 3.70 ish after cycle the switch it run but after a minute or so it loose power again reset the cycle switch and second later same and the voltage per cells was at 3.5v and I only run about 9 minutes on timer... is that normal? I have to say that i was not easy on the throttle with 5200mah 50c battery with the optional high speed gear that came on the box

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back