Kraton Biggest Drop Off Challenge??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCPropaganda

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys I was out at a pit bashing and it got me thinking it was like the spot Tp Parts Extreme bashes at. There is a huge spot and I am curious to what you think of its size compared to his spot. I kinda thought maybe we can make a challenge of some kinda. Just a thought. Not trying to challenge his or anything like that. I think it would just be cool to see what people can do. Here is a link so you can see the hill I am talking about. It is hard to capture the real size of but its huge. The spot is near the end of the video. Cheers!

That’s a sweet spot right there. I think I have one similar as well. I have to go check tomorrow. I’m gonna send this kraton to the moon

That’s a sweet spot right there. I think I have one similar as well. I have to go check tomorrow. I’m gonna send this kraton to the moon

Nice. I have another set of wheels coming so when those come I can do the drop. I do not want to break though. I think I will go scope the hill again just to show and send out the challenge better. Man am I glad winter is over.

Hey guys I was out at a pit bashing and it got me thinking it was like the spot Tp Parts Extreme bashes at. There is a huge spot and I am curious to what you think of its size compared to his spot. I kinda thought maybe we can make a challenge of some kinda. Just a thought. Not trying to challenge his or anything like that. I think it would just be cool to see what people can do. Here is a link so you can see the hill I am talking about. It is hard to capture the real size of but its huge. The spot is near the end of the video. Cheers!

I used to have a place with big piles of stuff like that that I'd run at on Sunday's when they were closed... then the place got sold and 8' of fence now surrounds the entire complex. Would love to run my outcast there... it would have put the nitro's I ran there 10 years ago to shame!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back