Typhon Biggest send yet? M2C towers rock solid! Coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG...!!! I'm lost for words..!!?

Talk about send it..!! We need to invent a new slogan for you, how about... To infinity and beyond ? (lawsuit waiting..??)

But on a serious note, @RC DUDE81 you truly are the king of the sends, looks like those M2C towers are top notch...??

My Notorious won't stop shaking after seeing me watch this video. I told her not to worry, but she doesn't believe me. I wonder why........

Talk about send it..!! We need to invent a new slogan for you, how about... To infinity and beyond ? (lawsuit waiting..??)

But on a serious note, @RC DUDE81 you truly are the king of the sends, looks like those M2C towers are top notch...??
?Thanks bro! Yeah I have too much fun trying to send as hard as possible. CRAZY what these rigs will take!!??Mitch is killin it right now with upgrades. More goodies in the works!?

Totally agree RC DUDE81 prior to bashing session is gonna have to file a fly plan with the local airport. And has to ensure there is no restricted air space. ????? Lol geez maybe you need to equip that Typhon with a parachute.??. I do love the uncontrollable laughter after a sick jump. So much fun keep these coming.

?Thanks bro! Yeah I have too much fun trying to send as hard as possible. CRAZY what these rigs will take!!??Mitch is killin it right now with upgrades. More goodies in the works!?
Have you considered a sling shot? ??‍♂️

How about Rocket Man?!?
Obviously very impressive sending there!! ? I'm just starting the ramp launches and I'm mostly impressed with how you hit that ramp from so far from the downstream side! I have to stand upstream and maybe to the side. Practice practice practice i guess. Thanks for sharing.

How about Rocket Man?!?

Obviously very impressive sending there!! ? I'm just starting the ramp launches and I'm mostly impressed with how you hit that ramp from so far from the downstream side! I have to stand upstream and maybe to the side. Practice practice practice i guess. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Yeah it's took me quite a bit of practice and depth perception training. I don't always nail it though, I've had my share of ramp shavers! ?

Thanks! Yeah it's took me quite a bit of practice and depth perception training. I don't always nail it though, I've had my share of ramp shavers! ?
You have no idea how comforting it is to see you and Rich ramp shaving. Makes me think you’re human after all. ?✌?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back