Typhon Biggest tires no mods for typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
First of thanks for any and all help!

So this has to be some were already if u know please post the link..im newer to the forum stuff and still trying to figure out how to search the threads for better results...

i got an itch to make my typhon 3s more of an off road basher..im curious if any one knows the biggest size rubber i can put on? And if there are any middle of the road $ wise you could suggest?

First of thanks for any and all help!

So this has to be some were already if u know please post the link..im newer to the forum stuff and still trying to figure out how to search the threads for better results...

i got an itch to make my typhon 3s more of an off road basher..im curious if any one knows the biggest size rubber i can put on? And if there are any middle of the road $ wise you could suggest?
Where are you riding? Dirt, snow, mud, or the road.

I'd recommend 2.8 MT sized wheels/tires. This would give it decent truggy performance but probably would need to adjust the shock tension and/or shock oil setup a bit to account for the added weight.

Several of mine run 2.8s great overall performance.

Please share what tires you choose.
Last night i ordered some arrma backflips 2.8s..got lucky were the last ones for $30 a pair on amazon..checked the shipping date after i ordered not coming in until feb 2nd 👿

Screenshot_20210109-125243_Chrome.jpg

Thats what i wanted! lol..i bin spending a ton of money lately on random stuff so had to cut back a little and save..
That does happen for sure.
Your choice is good also

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back