Biggest Truck Announcement this week

Which is more important to its market

• Arrma Kraton 8S

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Tesla CyberTruck

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Two major trucks were announced this week. Kraton 8s and the CyberTruck. Both are having slight QC issues. Kraton chassis is taking hits. CyberTruck windows aren’t as tough as advertised. Both are large for their class. Both battery powered. Both badass IMO.

Tesla is ugly AF, couldn't give me one. I'll take the K8S anyday! I ?

Just wait for those solid state batteries. This thing could have 1000 mile range and auto pilot. You could go coast to coast without stopping (if you have a pee jug)

I know it’s ugly but has anyone read why the panels are shaped like they are?
Can't stamp this sort of stainless, so instead it is laser cut and folded into shape. Also skips the painting process.
Problem is little scratches show up on stainless, as well as finger prints etc. (just like the stainless appliance in the kitchen)
To refinish it you need to apply a linear sanding process and buffing.

DeLorean owners have had that headache for years. I like that Tesla is pushing boundaries, but that 80's angular style never went over well. They should have took some notes on success/failures of the past.

Can't stamp this sort of stainless, so instead it is laser cut and folded into shape. Also skips the painting process.
Problem is little scratches show up on stainless, as well as finger prints etc. (just like the stainless appliance in the kitchen)
To refinish it you need to apply a linear sanding process and buffing.

DeLorean owners have had that headache for years. I like that Tesla is pushing boundaries, but that 80's angular style never went over well. They should have took some notes on success/failures of the past.
Supposedly they plan on a matte black version too.

Back