Kraton Biggist motor to go in a just bash it chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misfits4200

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What size motor can fit in the just bash it chassis i was looking at the 800 kv hobbywing but not sure if it would fit or if a pps. Motor mount would fit the 800kv

What size motor can fit in the just bash it chassis i was looking at the 800 kv hobbywing but not sure if it would fit or if a pps. Motor mount would fit the 800kv
What motor mount are you running? A PPS with the 30mm plate should fit it.

What about the length i just don't wanna go with a 800kv and then it not fit
Pretty sure it will fit. I have a 4092 in my K6EXB and there is at least 50mm more space after the can. Almost 60mm.

E5EE1AC5-9C04-4DF9-A22D-4737D0014DFB.jpeg

2028 cans fit, but they are wasted in an 1/8 scale rig not being used for speedrunning.
I plan on useing it for speedruns and just all around driving what size pinion gear should be use with that ?
They are the same diameter can, 56mm.
So useing a 800kv motor what size pinion would u need to run it correctly?

Last edited:
I plan on useing it for speedruns and just all around driving what size pinion gear should be use with that ?

You'll have to gear it to the moon unless you run 8s. possibly snag a 46t spur and a tall pinion.

Speedrunning and general driving are completely different. Like buying a Ferrari to go offroading with 5 other people in the car. The setups for a vehicle to do one or the other are so vastly different it isn't even worth considering doing with the same car. Power system, esc settings, transmitter settings, wheels/tires, shock settings, suspension settings, chassis settings, the list goes on and on of things that have to be completely changed to reasonably run for speedrunning or bashing.

Speedrunning and general driving are completely different. Like buying a Ferrari to go offroading with 5 other people in the car. The setups for a vehicle to do one or the other are so vastly different it isn't even worth considering doing with the same car. Power system, esc settings, transmitter settings, wheels/tires, shock settings, suspension settings, chassis settings, the list goes on and on of things that have to be completely changed to reasonably run for speedrunning or bashing.
I have a full deaked out basher so speedruning is what this one is going to be built for when i saod general rideing around i ment on flat surfaces with no bashing i put thought into it and im trying to completely deak out a kraton 6s for nothing but drag raceing just wanna make sure i take the right steps towards building one fast m.f

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back