Big Rock Bind right out of the box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score
Is it normal to have to bind a brand new Big Rock, right out of the box? I was looking forward to running the truck on 2S, but all I get is a blinking red light on the esc. I’ve never had to bind a brand new truck, is this common with an Arrma?

I own a Granite and I ran it 3 times without any sort of problems! The next day I try to take my Granite out, its blinking red and green when I have the truck on and the transmitter. Then sometimes if it stays red I am i pull back the throttle the truck will fire up and start running.
Does anyone know if you have to bind the new Arrma Granite BLX 4X4 Truck? I read the manual 3 times but cant see to figure it out, hopefully someone can help me?

Is it normal to have to bind a brand new Big Rock, right out of the box? I was looking forward to running the truck on 2S, but all I get is a blinking red light on the esc. I’ve never had to bind a brand new truck, is this common with an Arrma?
absolute crap. Ive had more problems than i can list and have only driven 6 times.

No, it is not common to bind a new RC. Keep in mind these are made on an assembly line so we will be some margin of error.

Should it work correctly out the box, yes. How many of us have taken new products back to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Sam's, Costco, etc. so it happens

Not all can do this or want to do this... I've learned from the vets here that a few days to look over a new HH RC does pay off to catch errors. I do understand some do not have the knowledge and many just want to play.

They sell thousands of these so we know a drunk Fred is on the assembly line somewhere :LOL: or a I don't give a damn Bubba...

@Uplift-RC @diggle duggy

absolute crap. Ive had more problems than i can list and have only driven 6 times.
Yeah yeah saw your original rant. 30 years experience I think you said you have but can’t get a 3s car to work right so now your resurrecting old posts to complain about it?🤣

No, they’re normally bound at the factory. Use the included bind plug they provide and follow the simple instructions in the manual. good luck 🍀

it's not just arrma i had to rebind the other brand right of box too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back