Senton binding a new spectrum DX5 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggyman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hi all im new here, and not done anything rc for 2+ years.

just got back in with a Arrma Senton 3s. i really like the truck, but what seems the norm the steering sevet took a dump. got a ECO POWER ECP-120T. went to bind up my new radio put it all together it takes the better part of a minuit to bind up and move. reverse is screwy as well. gotta take it to the shop and have them showm how to doue the double bind again.

any help from you guys wiud be greatly appreciated as well.

hi all im new here, and not done anything rc for 2+ years.

just got back in with a Arrma Senton 3s. i really like the truck, but what seems the norm the steering sevet took a dump. got a ECO POWER ECP-120T. went to bind up my new radio put it all together it takes the better part of a minuit to bind up and move. reverse is screwy as well. gotta take it to the shop and have them showm how to doue the double bind again.

any help from you guys wiud be greatly appreciated as well.
What transmitter

spectrum ummmmm crud. cant remember the modle. 2.4 screen on top 10 modle memort. im in bed right no typing. lol ill serch it. brb
DX5C İT İS

followed the manual for both the radio and the stock spectrum radio. jay at my lhs did it but disconected the motor, and need to do the radio to esc bind again. sitting still the red light is on. i think. takes way long to link up, and getting reverse is a pain

which receiver? the AVC ones are a little different.

Make sure your transmitter is away from the car when you rebind. If it’s too close it won’t work

100%. Also if your 2S lipo is only half charged it doesn't bind very well either. 3S+ is fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back