Kraton Binding issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutur74170

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello,
I had an issue 2 months ago and finally received my warranty esc. HH thought that it was the problem, me too.
Plugging in my new esc, still the same issue, no throttle and steering.
I tried to bind the esc to the remote thinking that with a new esc it was something necessary to do.
However, as I did the steps from the manual it seemed like nothing happened, there was no light on the receiver, whatever I did no light appeared on it.
Is it normal?
Do you have a video on how to bind this receiver to my remote?
I have a keaton from April last year, so I don't have the spectrum technology (I think I have V4)
Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks a lot guys
Hello,
I had an issue 2 months ago and finally received my warranty esc. HH thought that it was the problem, me too.
Plugging in my new esc, still the same issue, no throttle and steering.
I tried to bind the esc to the remote thinking that with a new esc it was something necessary to do.
However, as I did the steps from the manual it seemed like nothing happened, there was no light on the receiver, whatever I did no light appeared on it.
Is it normal?
Do you have a video on how to bind this receiver to my remote?
I have a keaton from April last year, so I don't have the spectrum technology (I think I have V4)
Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks a lot guys
I must add that no light is flashing on the receiver, however a red light is flashing on the esc, but this lights seems to be flashing everytime, not only when I plug the bind plug to the receiver.
When I power on the car, there is firstly one green flash on the esc then lots of red flashes.

Can you start from the beginning again to refresh our memories? What transmitter do you have? what receiver do you have? Post pictures of the connections to the receiver.

The ESC is not bound to the transmitter, only the receiver.

Can you start from the beginning again to refresh our memories? What transmitter do you have? what receiver do you have? Post pictures of the connections to the receiver.

The ESC is not bound to the transmitter, only the receiver.
My issue was that after running in the snow I had no throttle or steering. also, the esc was powering on then the fan started dying and the esc with them like half of the time. This followed a run where the behavior from the car was erratic, I'm talking full throttle acceleration when I did not touch the remote.
I have everything stock. I have the spectrum STX2 as a remote, and the stock SRX200 receiver.

IMG_20210405_173227.jpg

Should there be a light on the receiver when powering the car on?

What do you think is the problem? I have a brand new esc and fully charged battery and there is never any light on the SRX200.

Are you using the factory bind plug?

If there is no flashing LED on the receiver when you insert the bind plug and turn it on, it could be shot. Consider that a blessing in disguise because the STX2 is a piece of crap. Spend $30 at Jenny's and get an SLT3/SR315 combo or $40 at Amazon and get a DumboRC controller

Are you using the factory bind plug?

If there is no flashing LED on the receiver when you insert the bind plug and turn it on, it could be shot. Consider that a blessing in disguise because the STX2 is a piece of crap. Spend $30 at Jenny's and get an SLT3/SR315 combo or $40 at Amazon and get a DumboRC controller
I'm note sure it's the factory bind plug...but i'm sure it's a bind plug of an arrrma 6s lineup.
Is this the one receiver+transmitter you're talking about?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back