Binding the transmitter to the reciever on Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paultro84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Been having a lot of problems with my Outcast and I wanted to make sure that the transmitter was bound to the receiver. But when I try to get the receiver to search for a transmitter the LED never blinks. My ESC has a fast blinking red LED. For some reason it will not exit temperature protection mode. Would a problem with my ESC cause I Servo not to work? I'd really hate to bring this thing in to have it serviced.

@Paultro84 give the below steps a shoot, this will re-bind your transmitter with your receiver.

How to bind your Arrma Outcast receiver and transmitter

arrma-outcast-binding.jpg

1. Press and hold bind button on receiver.
  2. Turn on your Arrma Outcast.
  3. Receiver LED will start to blink, indicating the receiver is in bind mode.
  4. Turn on your transmitter, wait a few seconds.
  5. The LED on your receiver will stop blinking and binding should be complete.
  6. Turn everything off and back on again then check range.

I have exactly the same problem on a kraton. When trying to apply the above procedure, receiver does nit blink when it should. Also have a red blinking esc.

I am having same issue with outcast4s and new radiolink trasmitter
Need more info. I see you are a new member? Did you do a search here at AF? There are others here with Radiolink. Just not me. wait for another member to reply. Good luck.(y)

Need more info. I see you are a new member? Did you do a search here at AF? There are others here with Radiolink. Just not me. wait for another member to reply. Good luck.(y)
Cheers “SrC” I had actually just plugged in the connections wrong and found out when I bumped the gyro knob. All fixed and 3 batteries deep- housework can wait.
Thanks again.

Been having a lot of problems with my Outcast and I wanted to make sure that the transmitter was bound to the receiver. But when I try to get the receiver to search for a transmitter the LED never blinks. My ESC has a fast blinking red LED. For some reason it will not exit temperature protection mode. Would a problem with my ESC cause I Servo not to work? I'd really hate to bring this thing in to have it serviced.
I have problems my radiolink v3 don't bind I trying to hit the side button and nothing happens now this receiver flashing 3 different color ,blue,red,green even purple but won't stay solid green and don't want to bind whit my trasmitter my esc xlx2 is on and nothing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back