Binding transmitter to more than one RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grihn

It's small, but it's fierce!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Senton 6s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
I've been thinking about getting a nice transmitter (maybe a dx5, I'm undecided). However, I'd like to be able to use this transmitter with all of my RCs. Is that possible? Can I bind it to multiple RCs simultaneously so that I can just turn on the next truck and drive without having to rebind every time I switch between RCs?

I've been thinking about getting a nice transmitter (maybe a dx5, I'm undecided). However, I'd like to be able to use this transmitter with all of my RCs. Is that possible? Can I bind it to multiple RCs simultaneously so that I can just turn on the next truck and drive without having to rebind every time I switch between RCs?

Yes. That’s the way it works. You have a separate receiver for each vehicle (that is compatible with the DX5C) and you create a new model in the transmitter, bind it to the receiver, set the servo direction, trims, travel range, etc. and then repeat until you have all your models added. Then you can just select the one you want to run and everything will be set and ready to go. The DX5C has a 20 model memory.

Yes. That’s the way it works. You have a separate receiver for each vehicle (that is compatible with the DX5C) and you create a new model in the transmitter, bind it to the receiver, set the servo direction, trims, travel range, etc. and then repeat until you have all your models added. Then you can just select the one you want to run and everything will be set and ready to go. The DX5C has a 20 model memory.
Perfect, thank you!

Some radios can store up to ten models, some up to twenty. Radiolink RC6GS stores ten, FlySky GT5 stores twenty. I have one of each of those. I have no experience with the DX5 series of radios, so I can't say how many models they can store.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back