Binding tx and rx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drtybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have gotten a replacement controller and I'm having to bind the receiver. Does the end points have to be reset after binding is done. The old controller has bad steering and having to reset servo travel to get proper movement. Is it best to reset all endpoints?

I have gotten a replacement controller and I'm having to bind the receiver. Does the end points have to be reset after binding is done. The old controller has bad steering and having to reset servo travel to get proper movement. Is it best to reset all endpoints?

Yes.

I did get a new RX with controller should it be used or will original be ok and just set everything

I did get a new RX with controller should it be used or will original be ok and just set everything

The new one should be already bound, but you will have to pull the old one out. So it’s really 6 to one, half dozen to another. No matter which way you go, reset the end points and recalibrate your throttle.

Thank you. My last rc was 1st Gen emaxx and boy has the new rc has gone to a new level of plug and play

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back