Bittydesign has a new teaser for Arrma owners.coming soon😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
Looks like a new body cover for infraction ?🤷 What do you guys think it will be ..rear looks like a Porsche?

Screenshot_20240609-145341.png

I'm intrigued..
Hell yeah me to..I was hoping it would be something like the FC 100 but Im curious to see what the rest of the body will look like.the 1/7 scale doesn't have many body options ..protoform ,deltaplastiks, and Bittydesign needs to come up with more so we are not so restricted to the same ones being offered..just getting tired of seeing the same body's all the time ..the 1/10 scale and 1/8 has so many options .I think it's time these companies step up and give us more 1/7 1/6 options.

Thats AWESOME.
I just found to the hard way that the Delta Plastic 911 body does not work with a GT width 1/7 car....
What did you put the 911 on?

Also Bittydesign has a new cover for the vendetta..looks sweet👍

I like it😁👍 I need new cover for my vendetta.mine is still new.only used it for a one pass then back in the shelf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609-154505.png
    Screenshot_20240609-154505.png
    939.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I bought this Delta Carrera RS body and it does not fit my PP GT Chassis Infraction. Not even close.
Can we see pics on how it doesn't fit plz.would help many here from making the same mistake and give us some ideas on what would need to be modified and customized to fit .I love to modd and customize and others here do to😁👍

I bought this Delta Carrera RS body and it does not fit my PP GT Chassis Infraction. Not even close.
What about it does not fit? If your referring to body post positions ,some times you need modd a little or reposition..or was it length?

Here the question though my guys......

bittydesign makes primarily race shells.. thin light weight race shells...

So if they make one for the Infraction or vendetta, is it going to be thick enough for speed runs???? 🤔
My friend races nitro & ran a Bitty Design body & said they are very thin & didn’t even get a gallon on it & it's beat.

Can we see pics on how it doesn't fit plz.would help many here from making the same mistake and give us some ideas on what would need to be modified and customized to fit .I love to modd and customize and others here do to😁👍

What about it does not fit? If your referring to body post positions ,some times you need modd a little or reposition..or was it length?
Sadly I already dealt it to someone thru my LHS already. If you look at the Delta product page, I don't think that is even a 1/7 scale chassis that the red body is sitting on. Now, this body may fit a stock Lim/Infraction in regards to length & width however I am not sure how it would align with the rear valance. And, there would be the scale of the wheel cutouts vs the other sitting heights of the body if you wanted it to look right.

I get trimming, modding, adjusting/new body posts if needed etc. But this body wasn't even close to fitting my car. The width was 2-3" too narrow to start and the wheel arches were approx 2" too high in scale to the sitting height of the body IF it fit on the chassis.

My friend races nitro & ran a Bitty Design body & said they are very thin & didn’t even get a gallon on it & it's beat.

Yeah.. they make great looking bodies and really they are great for racing being light.. but for bashing they don't hold up well at all.. so I'm curious to see how these arrma bodies are made. I'll bet they're thin as heck also. Thats thier game.

Here the question though my guys......

bittydesign makes primarily race shells.. thin light weight race shells...

So if they make one for the Infraction or vendetta, is it going to be thick enough for speed runs???? 🤔
I have no idea .I hope they give a option to different mm thickness.i use only 2mm thickness.thats good enough for speed runs .my delta plastics FC 100 covers are very strong at 2mm .so let's see what they will offer🤷

Sadly I already dealt it to someone thru my LHS already. If you look at the Delta product page, I don't think that is even a 1/7 scale chassis that the red body is sitting on. Now, this body may fit a stock Lim/Infraction in regards to length & width however I am not sure how it would align with the rear valance. And, there would be the scale of the wheel cutouts vs the other sitting heights of the body if you wanted it to look right.

I get trimming, modding, adjusting/new body posts if needed etc. But this body wasn't even close to fitting my car. The width was 2-3" too narrow to start and the wheel arches were approx 2" too high in scale to the sitting height of the body IF it fit on the chassis.
Well that sucks if your really had your heart into the body.we can only tell how this body turns out untill someone buys it and lets us know how they are.i might be tempted if the nose and sides look nice .right now it's just the rear .kinda looks to me a Porsche 🤷 what do you guys think it is ?

Yup probably the larger scale version of the P-GT3R.

View attachment 372084

I’m loving this GTR body though! @King blitz do you think this will fit on a 1/10 Big Rock? Wheelbase = 336 mm!

View attachment 372085
I can't say yes definitely 🤷 for my Big Papa long Rock I'd need two of these mofos🤣🤣

Last edited:
.kinda looks to me a Porsche 🤷 what do you guys think it is ?
By the pic, my money is on it being a GT3. If so, and the dimensions are right, I'll waste no time grabbing one. Ive mulled over bodies for my Infraction and I know I def want a Porsche body. 🤞

By the pic, my money is on it being a GT3. If so, and the dimensions are right, I'll waste no time grabbing one. Ive mulled over bodies for my Infraction and I know I def want a Porsche body. 🤞
Let us know how it fits ..post pics .like tons of them

Any particular color in mind🤔

Last edited:
SWEET!!! As predicted, P-GT3 for 1/7th platform. Now we'll wait and see the measurement/specs to see if it will clear my setup (by the design of the door/side-skirt flare it looks like it may not).

View attachment 373235
Time for me to buy😁👍

Hold up . how much??

I think I'll pass 🤔 it's really not meant for speed running.i rather dump the loot in more fc 100 covers🤷 more my style

Back