Kraton Black and Green Kraton Discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSHFYouTube

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So it look like the Green and Black body Kraton is discontinued? HobbyTown list the Green and Black as discontinued / Amain has it marked clearance. Is another color coming or what's the deal?

I asked the guy at Hobbytown and he said they were getting ready to release V4, which is hard for me to believe.

That's what I was thinking.....he also said the Outcast name was being discontinued and would go under the Notorious name. Wish I knew for sure because I was getting ready to buy a Kraton V3 but would rather have a V4 if it truly was coming out soon.

.he also said the Outcast name was being discontinued and would go under the Notorious name
I contacted arrma to see if there was anything new about the notorious other than the body the day they made the announcement. They confirmed the real steel body was the only difference and that it was an outcast at heart. Who knows tho

Well I received a e-mail from Amain stating , yes the Black and Green Kraton is discontinued. I e-mailed Horizon Hobby / Arrma and they wouldn't say if there was a new color replacing the black and green or if 2019 v4 was coming.....AAHHHH

The V4s will have a Dynamite Fuze 150a esc, Dynamite Fuze 1/8 2200kv brushless motor, and a Spektrum DX2E radio. This was actually confirmed on Facebook a while back by one of the Arrma reps, they did not say if or what any other changes would be. And if Arrmas track record for releasing a revised model every year keeps going, then I would say yes V4s are right around the corner.

The V4s will have a Dynamite Fuze 150a esc, Dynamite Fuze 1/8 2200kv brushless motor, and a Spektrum DX2E radio. This was actually confirmed on Facebook a while back by one of the Arrma reps, they did not say if or what any other changes would be. And if Arrmas track record for releasing a revised model every year keeps going, then I would say yes V4s are right around the corner.

Pretty much what one of my LHS owners told me a couple weeks ago. He also thought they were seeking a new manufacturer.
We will see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back