Black Corvette (*VADER 3.0) Stretched Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know when you're done borrowing my car for pics @Mr.Duke. Seriously, what an awesome build. Not just the look, but the engineering behind it. Gonna be fun to watch this one scream down the road.

Putting the final touches on this one.
6 coats of Tamiya PS-5 Black
View attachment 133874View attachment 133875
View attachment 133879
View attachment 133872

im horny melissa joan hart GIF

DAMMMM!! Looks evil, wicked, mean & nasty!!
Nice work!! 🤘🏻🤘🏻

You don't need diffusers, when you look like that, air will rush to get out of your way! :)
How do you make those and what does it look like. Would be awesome +1

Made a test hit this afternoon and lost traction around 90, left the roadway and barrel rolled into the woods.
Tearing it apart now. I know the chassis is tweaked but fortunately I have a new spare already

Didn’t take any pics as I’m kinda pissed that I just threw 150+ hours of my time away at the start of run season. Oh well, time to get back at it. Back to open wheeled for now.

Made a test hit this afternoon and lost traction around 90, left the roadway and barrel rolled into the woods.
Tearing it apart now. I know the chassis is tweaked but fortunately I have a new spare already

Didn’t take any pics as I’m kinda pissed that I just threw 150+ hours of my time away at the start of run season. Oh well, time to get back at it. Back to open wheeled for now.
Sorry to hear about your spill brother!

@Mr.Duke ...

Sorry to hear that Vader is dead..😩
Could you not go back to normal diffs and just fit x4 normal sized wheels and space the rears somehow to fill that body ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back