Black Friday, CHNL Batteries, BOGO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see that as being a great sale. The 3S 9500 mah batteries that are currently 84.22 were only $64.99 about 2 weeks ago. It's a sale but with a nice mark up in price. Two for 84 is still better than 1 at 64....but they definitely raised the price.

I don't really see that as being a great sale. The 3S 9500 mah batteries that are currently 84.22 were only $64.99 about 2 weeks ago. It's a sale but with a nice mark up in price. Two for 84 is still better than 1 at 64....but they definitely raised the price.
Yeah, I guess one for $65, 2 for $85 would be , in the end, more accurate. I cant complain too much, I shopped around and got a great price on (2) 4S brix for my 8S not too long ago.... ended up just under $100 for 9000 mAh X2 delivered.

If you look in the best deals thread, there is a 10 or 15% off coupon you can also use to bring down the price more. I ordered a set of 4s batteries. Thought the 6s jumped in price too much to justify, wish I could remember what they were before the sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back