Black Friday deals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretninja

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
sorry if it's a repost, but I couldn't find a thread.

New to this hobby, of course this is not your typical year, but is there normally any Black Friday or Cyber Mondays deals?

nice, thank you... Notorious for $480?!! yes please..lol

nice, thank you... Notorious for $480?!! yes please..lol
Last year Amain had V3 Outcast 6S on sale for $399., this deal lasted until they sold out. Think I seen them for $389. for awhile.

niiice. i wonder if they will have the V4 for that price even if it's backorder... count me in...lol

Back when Arrma was Hobbico, Tower would Black Friday any of the 'Last years model", normally about $100 off. There was one year they did the Senton 6s for about $250, after Tower club coupon...

But with the Horizon Hobby, it seems they will pick one model per line (Arrma, Losi, Axial) and knock $50-$100 off. If you see a discount bigger than that, it is usually a (soon to be) discontinued kit.

so maybe 4s? will have the bigger discounts, here's hoping for the outcast or notorious to be on sale.. how soon do they announce any sales/prices or do they?

so maybe 4s? will have the bigger discounts, here's hoping for the outcast or notorious to be on sale.. how soon do they announce any sales/prices or do they?
4S are gone until March. About the only thing they have stock of are the Mega and 3S rigs.

darn.. i was hoping they had the 6s Outcast or Notorious 6S on sale, even if it is on backorder. I'm not in the looking for 4s but since you mention historically the discontinued models have the biggest discount, the 4s line would probably be it.

I don't want to be tempted with a ' sale priced' BRCC..lol

darn.. i was hoping they had the 6s Outcast or Notorious 6S on sale, even if it is on backorder. I'm not in the looking for 4s but since you mention historically the discontinued models have the biggest discount, the 4s line would probably be it.

I don't want to be tempted with a ' sale priced' BRCC..lol
If you can find either a 4S or a 2019 6S, you will be very lucky to just pay MSRP. ???

lol. i see, you're right, well there goes my list..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back