black friday sale at amain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their info says $2.99 flat rate with free shipping on orders over $99. Might just be a glitch. Contact amain and see if that is the correct price.
I hope thats a mistake! Not just a bait and switch way of making $$. They all do this to be honest.
Because many of us regular shoppers at Amain would know better and be turned off real quick. Like I am right now.:mad:
We save 3 1/2 nickels and they only lose 1/2 nickel less. When their cost still allows for a good bottom line.

I hope thats a mistake! Not just a bait and switch way of making $$. They all do this to be honest.
Because many of us regular shoppers at Amain would know better and be turned off real quick. Like I am right now.:mad:
We save 3 1/2 nickels and they only lose 1/2 nickel less. When their cost still allows for a good bottom line.
I believe it is only certain eligible items that fall under the $2.99 shipping.

Small parts are 2.99. You could buy a dozen small parts and still would only be one shipping charge of 2.99. Used to be even tires were. Not always now. Amain makes money on shipping, And they get special bulk rates from their shippers. All vendors do this. Part of their business model.
I spoke with them in regards. Has to do with their profit margin on the respective part. And the size of the package. They contradict themselves many times. They admitted this.

Small parts are 2.99. You could buy a dozen small parts and still would only be one shipping charge of 2.99. Used to be even tires were. Not always now. Amain makes money on shipping, And they get special bulk rates from their shippers. All vendors do this. Part of their business model.
I spoke with them in regards. Has to do with their profit margin on the respective part. And the size of the package. They contradict themselves many times. They admitted this.
I've only ever bought small parts or placed orders over $100 when I ordered from them. It used to be $1.99 for their shipping it just recently went up to $2.99.

When I logged onto Amain today to check out the Black Friday sales, I was initially stoked about the heavy discount on the Fireteam. But now that I've thought about it a bit, I'm a bit concerned. Are they just not selling these trucks? Potential discontinuation on the horizon?

'Cause at $399 it seems like a steal to me, but with winter on the horizon, I don't want to buy something that's going to get discontinued soon.

When I logged onto Amain today to check out the Black Friday sales, I was initially stoked about the heavy discount on the Fireteam. But now that I've thought about it a bit, I'm a bit concerned. Are they just not selling these trucks? Potential discontinuation on the horizon?

'Cause at $399 it seems like a steal to me, but with winter on the horizon, I don't want to buy something that's going to get discontinued soon.
Same boat, then after a little digging it seems like most of the components are BLX as well.... I guess if you are really into that body then maybe its the rig for you? Personally not a huge fan.

Given the original MSRP I figured at least it would have EXB diffs and the other goodies that come with them (not that BLX stuff is bad, just surprised).

Arrma discontinued the Senton 6s over 3 years ago but you can still get all the parts for it from them plus 90% of the parts for the Fireteam are shared with the Kraton and Mojave. So I wouldn't be too concerned if it was discontinued.

Arrma discontinued the Senton 6s over 3 years ago but you can still get all the parts for it from them plus 90% of the parts for the Fireteam are shared with the Kraton and Mojave. So I wouldn't be too concerned if it was discontinued.
I'd say watch the Mojave EXB being discontinued as it is NOT on Arrmas website at all , and not on backorder status , but being called not available . Either a remake into a RTR EXB or re-design . My guess is a new release whatever it is within the next couple weeks for just before Xmas . Hence the blowout sale of $374 few weeks back .

Got a really nice deal from my LHS on an LMT "King Sling" today... pretty pumped. I have a seperate post about it. Better then any other deals I saw out there. 😬

Last edited:
I'm so upset.. they had Outcast 6s EXB's for $489.95 the other day. I saw it and balked... came to my senses and they were sold out when I went back. 😭

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back