Raider Black Friday specials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good deal at $99. Be careful with these Black Friday deals.
The Raider XL is listed as an Arrma "Discontinued" model. HH wont tell you that. Kind of unscrupulous of them??? HH is blowing them out. They are obviously stuck with a good batch of them.:(
Parts will be an issue. I checked at Arrma-RC.com.
I checked for its parts. Majority of key drivetrain parts are now unavailable and on backorder as we speak.
This model is a throw away RC, as it breaks eventually. Just realize this before you buy.
Yet maybe great as just a "toy" gift for a young child. At $99. (y)
Maybe a great inexpensive gift in general for someone? But will clearly be frustrating to a new RC hobbyist.
It would make a great vintage Arrma shelf queen, if you like to collect them in this regard.(y)
:cool:

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal at $99. Be careful with these Black Friday deals.
The Raider XL is listed as an Arrma "Discontinued" model. HH wont tell you that. Kind of unscrupulous of them??? HH is blowing them out. They are obviously stuck with a good batch of them.:(
Parts will be an issue. I checked at Arrma-RC.com.
I checked for its parts. Majority of key drivetrain parts are now unavailable and on backorder as we speak.
This model is a throw away RC, as it breaks eventually. Just realize this before you buy.
Yet maybe great as just a "toy" gift for a young child. At $99. (y)
Maybe a great inexpensive gift in general for someone? But will clearly be frustrating to a new RC hobbyist.
It would make a great vintage Arrma shelf queen, if you like to collect them in this regard.(y)
:cool:
Yeah, makes sense. I see it as an entry gift idea. As a serious hobbyist, I would not purchase it since I only on brushless 3s and above. But that said, for $100 it seems like a good value.
The Raiders are gone.
Yeah, that makes sense. I had one in my cart as a gift and when I checked it was removed. Oh well.

At the $99. price, yeah they were scooped up fast . No doubt.

Anyone come across any other black Friday deals?
Amain I mostly paint and batteries. A few crawler things. Lots of odd balls like wheel nuts and body clips.
Anyone come across any other black Friday deals?
Hobbywing has a good deal on the max 6/4985 combo

Last edited:
Yeah, there's not much out there.

Anyone who has insight into the PS5, let me know.
I tried to get it yesterday on Walmart at 6pm PST and it was sold out in 1 second. Bots took them all. I actually got the Add to Cart button and when I clicked to check out it was removed. Really frustrating competing against bots and scalping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back