BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure if Rc’s or parts really go on sale for Black Friday or not but if so maybe we can spread the word here if anyone finds something.
I planned to keep my eye on it and I'll gladly post anything I find. I know I've taken advantage of quadcopter black friday sales in the past when I was into that stuff.

I've been holding out for Friday to pick up a Talion to go under the tree for my daughter. So far the best deal I've been able to work is $450 out the door at my LHS. I almost pulled the trigger last week but figured I'd better wait to see if anything else pops up.
I've also got a little over 800 worth of rc stuff in my eBay shopping cart in anticipation of another 10% off everything coupon, but who knows if or when that'll happen.

I've purchased (Redcat) from this dealer and would recommend. Here's a Black Friday Arrma deal with Lipos etc.
If you do buy, please tell him Marc Lyons sent you? :)
Hope this can help guys one the fence and need a lipo to seal the deal at a good buy. Message if you need more info on the dealer.

NPCH Arrma sale black friday 2018.jpg

Here's some more. Same dealer.
lipo deal black friday 2018.jpg

Another with Proline black Friday same dealer.
proline deal black friday 2018.jpg

Hope I'm able to post these without looking like Im in the corner for sales. Just wanted to share what I saw tonight. I'll remove if promotion in this thread is bad practice. Just somebody I've bought from that worked out well in the past.

I have been eyeing the rock Rey also best price I have seen is 249.00 for the kit which is I would like to buy.

I've also got a little over 800 worth of rc stuff in my eBay shopping cart in anticipation of another 10% off everything coupon, but who knows if or when that'll happen.

Me too. Got some Backflips and some other parts in my cart just waiting for me to pull the trigger. Want to get some paint as well for the S10 long body I got for my kraton. Not sure what color I want to paint it tho

In the UK Modelsport have 10% off the cost of a Typhon. The did put the price of the Typhon up by £10 as well though. ?

Congrats on the new truck!
Thanks....but I'm just the mechanic and money man for this one. I'm not saying I won't "test drive it" every once and awhile....but my daughter put it on "Santas list" after hounding me about it for the last 6 months.

IMG_8097.JPG

I told her she probably needed to call it by its name so Santa didn't accidentally bring her some other "70mph rc car", like a Traxxas or something, instead of the specific one she wanted. Her reply was that if Santa already knows when shes been good or bad, he already knows which rc she's talking about.
:LOL: Fair enough I guess

How much is it regular price? I’m canadian so it costs $679
$499

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back