BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horizon Black Friday:
horizon black friday.jpg
https://www.horizonhobby.com/storef...les-2018?clickpath=Specials_rotator1_11222018

SMC Racing Thanksgiving Deals> Click the image:
Use coupon code TG18 to get 10% of the items in this section from November 22nd to the 26th.

I've purchased (Redcat) from this dealer and would recommend. Here's a Black Friday Arrma deal with Lipos etc.
If you do buy, please tell him Marc Lyons sent you? :)
Hope this can help guys one the fence and need a lipo to seal the deal at a good buy. Message if you need more info on the dealer.

View attachment 24196
Yes, I have been in contact with him, and I will say first hand he's a really good guy!!! Very informative, he knows what he is selling very well and he's the cheapest I have seen, especially if you purchase combo deals from him. You can't beat a brand new KRATON, with 2 3S, 5200mah LiPO Batteries, shipped to your house for $550

Omg. This is epic

Thanks....but I'm just the mechanic and money man for this one. I'm not saying I won't "test drive it" every once and awhile....but my daughter put it on "Santas list" after hounding me about it for the last 6 months.

View attachment 24217
I told her she probably needed to call it by its name so Santa didn't accidentally bring her some other "70mph rc car", like a Traxxas or something, instead of the specific one she wanted. Her reply was that if Santa already knows when shes been good or bad, he already knows which rc she's talking about.
:LOL: Fair enough I guess

$499

Big Boys With Cool Toys https://www.bigboyswithcooltoys.ca/ if you happen to be in the Toronto area this weekend. Save the tax on almost everything in the store, plus some other "flash" deals through the weekend. I pulled the trigger on my first Arrma, a Notorious, yesterday.

Attachments

• 20181124_001846 - Copy.jpg
    20181124_001846 - Copy.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 44
SMC Racing Thanksgiving Deals> Click the image:
Use coupon code TG18 to get 10% of the items in this section from November 22nd to the 26th.

I picked up one of these packs so I could have another 6s with the 10% off bf deal. Probably about as low mAh pack I'll get and never go over 5400 or so. Cost me about 80 bucks including shipping and the 10% off. 594 grams vs 805 grams for the 5400mAh that I purchased in the past. 211 grams lighter. Gonna be interesting to test for a speed run on the Talion comparing both packs weight, amps, c-rating.
Special ends tomorrow just fyi.

smc pack bf deal.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back