Bleh amaxon delays!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rijodan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon Mega
Man i was supposed to have new tires tuesday and theyre still marked "package is delayed" i just wanna go drive the truxk!

So ima be impatient and run to the local shop and just grab whatever we can fit to it so i can drive today.

If i knew the parts were coning from texas woulda never ordered em through amazon!

"package is delayed"

It could be worse...

2023-02-05_11h40_55.png

The funny part is I also have all the hexes, stubs, etc parts necessary to truggify 2 of my typhons (and don't need those hub extensions now) but the only other set of half decent 2.8's I have are some older PL Trenchers with the 12mm hexes lol.

Ehat made you swap from trenchers?
Nothing, the old trenchers I have are for my Traxxas cars with the 12mm hexes. The new wheels that are lost are 17mm hexes for one of my Typhons.

Tbh I love seeing stuff like this. They will send you another one and there is still a chance the original shows up at some point. I got 2 brand new felonies from amazon because of that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tbh I love seeing stuff like this. They will send you another one and there is still a chance the original shows up at some point. I got 2 brand new felonies from amazon because of that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it happened to me with a couple of smaller parts, and then I realized I ordered a 5th-scale Kraton wing instead of an 8th-scale wing, so I have to send both back. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back