Senton Blew a tire today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dopeman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 6s
My kid was driving. I guess he went through a mud hole and got water in the tire. Next thing I know, the foam comes flying out. I look and find a small hole in the middle of the tread. Looking to get new wheels and tires. I'm thinking badlands and tape them up before I glue them. Any other recommendations out there?

I bought my Senton as a "roller" minus the stock wheels and tires. I bought duratrax buggy wheels and badlands and taped them with duct tape and glued them up. No ballooning and so far proving to be pretty tough. Every few runs I check the beads and add some CA where necessary.

upload_2017-1-1_21-59-51.png

Last edited:
I bought my Senton as a "roller" minus the stock wheels and tires. I bought duratrax buggy wheels and badlands and taped them with duct tape and glued them up. No ballooning and so far proving to be pretty tough. Every few runs I check the beads and add some CA where necessary.

View attachment 4968

What kind of body is that?

It's a Parma Nissan Titan body. I used to run it on my Clodbuster but after some trimming and making some new mounting holes it fit on the Senton. It's been through the ringer but its still taking the abuse. I'm looking to get a new body but I'm not sure what yet...

The bigger the beads the less grip they got on medium loose dirt.

Looks cool with the Nissan shell, I think it would look cool with a clear rear wing and maybe just a few stickers.

I

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back