Blew my motor case

Have you experienced this with the Nero?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomoney4rcparts

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Brought my Nero to the BMX track today, ran 4s and broke the motor casing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 38
Aussie RC Playground on Youtube had his Nero's motor casing pull off from hard bashing. I've also seen another poster somewhere have the similar issue. So it's not just you.

This has to be because the motor is mounted strictly from it's front face. We need to come up with a way of bolstering the motor from the back as well. If that can be fashioned, I think that would limit this issue.

Brought my Nero to the BMX track today, ran 4s and broke the motor casing.

hate that happened. ..

so did it jam everything up inside? ..damaged ?...wonder if it bent the motor mount also...or if it's showing any damage. ...like the aussie vid he mentioned ...there were a number of other parts that got out of spec after a while...

yeah..supporting that motor from the back would help....and that's probably the first issue to tackle to prevent this happening to the new motor...

hate that happened. ..

so did it jam everything up inside? ..damaged ?...wonder if it bent the motor mount also...or if it's showing any damage. ...like the aussie vid he mentioned ...there were a number of other parts that got out of spec after a while...

yeah..supporting that motor from the back would help....and that's probably the first issue to tackle to prevent this happening to the new motor...
After I heard the grinding noise, I stopped playing with it. I hope it's just the motor.

try to get a warranty replacement
I sent it back to tower. I think they will replace it.

Back