Talion Blew out a front shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Broke a front shock today. What else will fit these? I only need 1 but I'm sure they come in a pack of 2....

Attachments

• IMG_20170626_210504.jpg
    IMG_20170626_210504.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 69
Same place mine snapped right front ordered 3 packs of them from Tower they come with (1) front and (1) rear with the "guard" on them.
L5GVGV03 ARRMA Shock Shaft Eyelet Spring Perch Set Front/Rear

I buy the china brand shocks from EBAY, are exactly the same design, color and dimensions. Its a no brainer where ARRMA is getting their parts from.

There may be minor differences here and there, they work as it should and can withstand the punishment when bashing.

Attachments

• IMG_20180128_173450.jpg
    IMG_20180128_173450.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20180128_173518.jpg
    IMG_20180128_173518.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I buy the china brand shocks from EBAY, are exactly the same design, color and dimensions. Its a no brainer where ARRMA is getting their parts from.

There may be minor differences here and there, they work as it should and can withstand the punishment when bashing.

can you confirm these are the ones???
140mm F81005
122mm F81004

thanks

I am pretty much certain those are the ones. There may be minor differences between sellers. I think I found them for about 11 dollars shipped, those are too expensive. Let me take measurements when I get back from work this afternoon, and if possible snap a few and upload. The China chinchins, as I call them lol, come w slightly stiffer springs. Its a matter of using the stock ones, play/tune w oil weight, spring collar adjustments.

I am pretty much certain those are the ones. There may be minor differences between sellers. I think I found them for about 11 dollars shipped, those are too expensive. Let me take measurements when I get back from work this afternoon, and if possible snap a few and upload. The China chinchins, as I call them lol, come w slightly stiffer springs. Its a matter of using the stock ones, play/tune w oil weight, spring collar adjustments.

thank you

In terms of mm size its close enough to OEM, maybe 2 or 3mm off give or take, the 140mm / 122mm.

Some correction, the 118mm is about 6 to 7mm shorter. Its been a while since I bought mine, and its difficult to track because seller and merchandise changes quick on Ebay, most of the time. Thank you Hotshot, it helped update some of the information I had states earlier.

For the front, something close to the ones shown in the link, 122mm;

https://m.ebay.com/itm/122mm-alumin...hash=item4d54d6fb7b:m:miDfzIOfFlPQhMNwrPPgO-Q

And for the rear setup;

https://m.ebay.com/itm/New-140mm-Al...694230&hash=item4d551ed0a7:g:XPAAAOSwXYtYtM9p

It does not to be that same seller or item, its to give an idea to the ones I bought. Am not qualifying to any A-main soon, they are (imo) ideal for bashing.

Good luck

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back