Granite Blinking green light on new granite voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molozilla

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Hey guys, I’m struggling to find answers so I’m just gonna ask.

I just bought a granite voltage and am also new to rc.

When taking it out a few days ago I was driving and after a bit the car stopped and the esc was blinking green continuously. I turned it off and on again and it ran fine but then started the blinking again. There was some light snow on the ground so I was worried some moisture messed up the electronics. But it happened again the next time I was running after a full charge (maybe 10-15 min after running).

Is the flashing green light just a low battery thing (low voltage cutoff?)?

thanks!

I would set the transmitter throttle to neutral on its knob.
A fully charged battery, in case have two, so to isolate its not them.
Reset the ESC, go througth the programming following ESC guide.
Set throttle end points; neutral, full and brake.

Make sure motor connectors are secured and there is no binding or loose pinion gears, check drivetrain, push the car, move the tires back and forth w the car turned off, no clipping, jamming of any kind.

Follow all wires and look for any peeled off wire surface that possibly could be shorting out,very rare and less likely on a new rig.

Still getting green, disconnect the three motor wires and turn on the ESC, and check if the light went away. Just checking there is no short, bad wiring going to the motor.

If all the above don't work, time to call warranty support.

Had a similar issue on mine, had bad motor bearings, overtaxed the ESC and burned it and it was giving me the same flashing light.

good luck

Mine will do the same, both after I just put a full battery in and after its been running for 15 to 20 min

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back