Granite Blinking Green Light Won't Move Forward or Reverse Granite Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da_xtreme

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
I got problem with granite voltage. The car runs then it stops moving. It can't move forward or reverse. The steering still works. After a few seconds the car can run again. Is it a esc problem? can I reset the esc even if its those 3 in 1 types.

Is your ESC a BLX185?. Arrma put out a technical notice in this. If you have done a factory reset it can go into Nihcad battery mode rather than Lipo. See attached.. sorry if I'm off the mark. I'm new and just reading through posts..maybe this can help you.

Attachments

• aram2000-tech.pdf
    494.6 KB · Views: 228
Is your ESC a BLX185?. Arrma put out a technical notice in this. If you have done a factory reset it can go into Nihcad battery mode rather than Lipo. See attached.. sorry if I'm off the mark. I'm new and just reading through posts..maybe this can help you.
No its the Mega SRS 3-in1 Unite ARAL1010

Using Lipo or NiMH? I read there was a known issue with using NiMH on those. It may be a LVC kicking in. Might have to just trash the 3-1 and get new hobby grade ones. It's not a cheap hobby by far, unfortunately. But you wanna do it right for the long term or you will be messing with the 3-1 over and over.

Using Lipo or NiMH? I read there was a known issue with using NiMH on those. It may be a LVC kicking in. Might have to just trash the 3-1 and get new hobby grade ones. It's not a cheap hobby by far, unfortunately. But you wanna do it right for the long term or you will be messing with the 3-1 over and over.
using nimh, should I switch to Lipo and will it solve the problem? I rather get Lipos than changing the whole electronics. any cheap suggestions. I know I have to get new esc transmitter/receiver servo, if I choose to stay with same motor.

Try a Lipo and see. You can get pretty decent cheap ones off of Amazon. Zeee, Hoovo and Venom are a few good ones. I use a lot of Zeees. Just make sure its the correct connection and it will fit in your battery tray. If it doesn't fix the problem, at least you'll already have a Lipo for when u upgrade it! Good luck! Hope it works!

Try a Lipo and see. You can get pretty decent cheap ones off of Amazon. Zeee, Hoovo and Venom are a few good ones. I use a lot of Zeees. Just make sure its the correct connection and it will fit in your battery tray. If it doesn't fix the problem, at least you'll already have a Lipo for when u upgrade it! Good luck! Hope it works!
I think I can solder if its wrong connection, thanks for tips

Try these.....I believe they should fit (dbl check size)

Screenshot_20220522-094934_Amazon Shopping.jpg

And just make sure the esc is set for lipo (manual or net should help)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back