Blinking red light of death on ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjmofperk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
My Granite 3s BLX ran fine last time. Now, when I plug in a fully charged battery I get a blinking red light on the esc. I have steering and fans but no throttle. I didn’t see anything about this in the owners manuals.

any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you!!!
NP!
What about if it’s already set to “zero” and it still doesn’t work and just blinks red?!? Bc that’s what mine does and I don’t have any steering either
Try factory resetting the ESC.

If that doesn't work, it's probably shot. Email Horizon Hobby and they will send you a new one. It's covered in the warranty. If you bought the car new.

NP!

Try factory resetting the ESC.

If that doesn't work, it's probably shot. Email Horizon Hobby and they will send you a new one. It's covered in the warranty. If you bought the car new.
How u reset it?

My Granite 3s BLX ran fine last time. Now, when I plug in a fully charged battery I get a blinking red light on the esc. I have steering and fans but no throttle. I didn’t see anything about this in the owners manuals.

any suggestions on how to fix this?
I'm having the same issue right now, the video that he posted above is simply for people that didn't turn their throttle trim enough. So what I did was to test unplug the wires leads from the motor unplug all the fans unplug the receiver everything. Now when I plug in my batteries mine's still flashes red. Obviously that means a low voltage error but my batteries are fine... I've checked my batteries again and again I've checked the individual cells they're all charging the same I just drove this thing last night.

I'm going to do one more thing I'm going to discharge my batteries all the way and recharge them again and see if that fixes anything.

I'm about at the point to where I'm going to email the hobby shop and see if they'll send me a new one.

The spectrum esc is junk. I lost the ability to reverse. Contact Horizon. They are sending me a new esc under their warranty.
Hey my receiver actually went out as well and that caused my ESC to short out so they're sending me a receiver luckily (free) I had a friend here that has a brand new ESC so I actually bought that from him at half price. I was hoping for as much money as it is out of the box I figured a few things would be maybe not better or worse but different I guess is the best word to put it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back