Blue RPM arms ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
So doing my usual trolling for Arrma parts...
When I ran across these on eBay.

F2EE4CD8-BAF8-4B9E-8C03-00CF49A90633.png

Then I went to the actual RPM site and sure enough you can get both front and rear arms in either black or blue ? I kinda like the blue, goes well with the (Faster) blue body ? Maybe the blue ones are stronger too!! ?

041D7703-998E-432D-AD22-64D868800C95.png
7BEADC2A-6B42-40D6-81E4-D8AAAC29575C.png

They have been on RPMs site for a while. But most vendors don't stock the blue ones. So you don't see them around unless on the RPM's site. RPM has been offering blue on many different brand upgrades for years past. I cant say if Blue is stronger. But I still have Blue RPM arms on all my RC10T's and RC10GT's And a TA Pro SC 4x4. Never broke one of them. In all the years, only the Kraton RPM arms have failed me. I stay with Black color on my Arrmas.

This is the repsonse I got from RPM when I asked about them making parts for the K8S and different colors for the 6s line.

01113730-961C-4721-A55B-DC480594A500.jpeg

They have been on RPMs site for a while. But most vendors don't stock the blue ones. So you don't see them around unless on the RPM's site. RPM has been offering blue on many different brand upgrades for years past. I cant say if Blue is stronger. But I still have Blue RPM arms on all my RC10T's and RC10GT's And a TA Pro SC 4x4. Never broke one of them. In all the years, only the Kraton RPM arms have failed me. I stay with Black color on my Arrmas.
I wish they would make white arms like they used to for the T/E-Maxx and Revo.

They will have no trouble selling k8s arms...
If their 8S arms break like the 6S ones do, I don't know. I feel that the OE 6S arms and the RPM 6S ones are both a mixed bag. They both break. They break differently and in different scenarios, but they both just don't last long. IMO. Nylon plastics are hard to mold consistently. But maybe its better to break an arm than the other attached parts. Arms are easier and cheaper to replace anyway vs the other components. It would be nice if the arms were not made left/right specific in the rear of my 6S for instance, and easily swapped left to right. You have to buy them in L/R pairs. Sometimes not economical.

Last edited:
I agree, I havnt broken any 8s arms yet. Depending on price I would have a look especially if they made the l/r rears interchangeable. Either way they will sell a bunch of them. K8s is so heavy with almost no protection front or rear so there will be a lot of broken arms to go around.

I was curious if they were going to make at least a front bumper for the 8s not that the stock one is bad but I sure like the one on my K6s ❤️ ?
Didn’t sound like it in the response I got tho...

They also make em in green, see them a lot for Traxxas. I thought about them, wondering how bad they will get once oiled and full of dirt scraped up, so I got mine in black.

They also make em in green, see them a lot for Traxxas. I thought about them, wondering how bad they will get once oiled and full of dirt scraped up, so I got mine in black.
Last I had seen the only options for Arrma were black and blue.
I want white dyeable parts again.

You are right, for ARRMA is only black and blue. I thought the colors were available to all brands across the board.
White nylon would be awesome!

You are right, for ARRMA is only black and blue. I thought the colors were available to all brands across the board.
White would be awesome!!!

Yeah some brands Rpm only makes black parts. Except for Traxxas, last I looked they had black, blue, red, green, purple and pink I think. ?‍♂️

RPM is willing to support some Brands more than others. Big business. Traxxas doesn't change their designs much, so RPM can afford to supply them for many years with that same part for profit much longer with a single unchanged design. Most people who buy White RPM nylons do so to custom dye them. White is more rare these days.

RPM is willing to support some Brands more than others. Big business. Traxxas doesn't change their designs much, so RPM can afford to supply them for many years with that same part for profit much longer with a single unchanged design. Most people who buy White RPM nylons do so to custom dye them. White is more rare these days.
I find it rather odd some of the brands that some of these companies still make parts for. I know like 3 people who have a Helion and like 1 dude that has a Thunder Tiger and none of them own any of the cars that Rpm makes parts for.............

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back