Granite Bluetooth for Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked a similar question not long ago, as I also have the v3 granite blx... Long story short... Just buy the dx5c or dx5pro or rugged... It's got all that cool app stuff built into it for use on spektrum stuff and it'll run something crazy like 20 different rc's in it's memory... One radio for multiple arrmas easy peasy write the check-y.... Seems to be the theme of our hobby

The FS GT5 has good value for its functions as well ($70-$80). No bluetooth, but it has an LCD screen, 6 channels, steering gyro, ABS and a bunch of other stuff.

Kinda forgot that part as I was shopping remotes for my kraton. Yeah you need a spektrum motor and esc... Not having a smart battery just means you won't get battery voltage... But it will show input voltage to esc as far as I know... So kinda the same... I guess for a granite... I'd buy a spektrum setup off jenny's and still buy a dx5!
You wouldn't need a recover as the sr315 is compatible, and you wouldn't need the bt module either... Is my understanding...

Dumbo RC has a gyro option and works well. About $40....definitely the cheapest way to go. On the down side it does not have endpoint adjustment only dual rate.

Back