BLX 100 esc lvc question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pendulum_rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi all, I was running my new Granite BLX and don’t think it ever hit lvc. Isn’t the truck supposed to completely cut off? Instead, it suddenly got really sluggish.

I turned it off immediately and pulled the battery (a 2s) When I tested it with a voltage checker, the reading was 3.2v per cell.

Shouldn’t the truck stop at 3.4v? Did I ruin the battery?

Last edited:
When the car got "sluggish" that is LVC lol. The rig doesn't completely stop unless you hit thermal shutdown on the ESC. When it goes to LVC you need to not move it and go walk to it and turn it off so it doesn't drain the lipo too low. You should be able to charge the battery back up but that is a bit low for sure. LVC should kick in about 3.4-3.6v per cell so again don't drive it after that so your not damaging the pack.

Thanks guys. When it got sluggish I stopped almost immediately. So when I checked the voltage and saw 3.2, I thought something must be wrong

I checked the voltage again about 30 minutes later and it had risen to 3.3. ? It charged up fine and is at storage voltage now (3.8)

Is there any way to set the lvc higher on this esc? I’d like to not run the battery down quite that low.

There is no LVC setting you can change on the BLX100. I don't remember it running that blow before if it stays above 3v you will be good before storage charging.

No unfortunately you can't adjust LVC voltage on the BLX ESC. You can pick up a cheap little voltage alarm like this👇 and set it to what ever voltage you want so when it sounds you know to stop and you'll be all good. They are only a few bucks but definitely worth every penny, and it just plugs into the balance plug 👍
IMG_20210508_094903689.jpg
IMG_20210508_094913667.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back