blx 180 piece of crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyletischler

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Can't count how many of these I've gone through... waterproof my ass let alone water resistant.. let's see what problems the new and improved 185 is gonna be like.

20160124_154453.jpg

Holy smokes! Just looked up the specs on that puppy; 180 amps? Sheesh!
That is a lot of juice flowing through there.
Sorry to hear.

It happens allot doesn't even have to be put in water lol. I have 2 of them new in the box as replacements from Arrma. I gave up on them after the first week and installed a Hobbywing Max8 and haven't had an issue yet.

It happens allot doesn't even have to be put in water lol. I have 2 of them new in the box as replacements from Arrma. I gave up on them after the first week and installed a Hobbywing Max8 and haven't had an issue yet.

I wonder how that might fit/work in an Axial Yeti.

How did you find dealing with distributors??
These wankers don't like giving free replacement crap away. Theyve had my parts for 2weeks now telling me crap about technician. ??just replace

How did you find dealing with distributors??
These wankers don't like giving free replacement crap away. Theyve had my parts for 2weeks now telling me crap about technician. ??just replace
I don't think any of the members from this thread have been on the forum for years as this thread was 3 years old. You also must not live in the US. I know that in the US they have been pretty easy to work with regarding warranty work.

Edit: @bicketybam responded while I was and beat me to it. HAHA

I will update/ agree. At least in the US, they been extremely friendly, helpful and courteous. Good support is why I made my second purchase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back